Holiday Gift Ideas
- Band Savings Cards: The band savings cards are in , and will be available for sale at all the upcoming band concerts and a selected number of home varsity basketball games. If you would like to help sell them, please contact Sharon Henggeler (her number can be found in the student directory). The band savings cards will be available for $5.00 each with discounts at many local businesses. These discounts will be good for all of 2011. You can use this card as much as you like.
- Entertainment Books: The so11 Entertainment books have arrived. The cost is $25.00. Books are available from Mr. Roemer at RHS, Diann Bielefeld at RMS, Roxanne Stapleton at Elda and Sharon Morissey at Morgan.
- Ross Rams Logo Mats: The mats are available rom Mr. Roemer in the high school band room. the mats sell for $20.00 each while supplies last.
- Dec. 16th-5th grade band, 6th grade band and the 7th & 8th grade band beginning at 6:30pm
- Dec. 18th-Jazz Band perfoms at the Cincinnati Museum Center at 2:45pm
- Dec. 21st-RHS Concert band and Jazz Band beginning at 7pm; Band members be sure to have a white tux shirt and black dress shoes (boys) and black dress shoes (girls). Trumpet players will need a Straight Cup and a Harmon Mute. (Please bring a canned food item to donate at the RHS Concert)
It's not too late to order your copy of the Ross Band Memory book for your band member to enjoy and share with his/her friends at the Band Banquet. This is a great book loaded with pictures of the band from Marching Band to Jazz Band. To order a book please click on the link below: Ross Band Memory Book
We are offering a Band memory book of the 2009-2010 Marching Season. This book is a collage of pictures from Football games, Halloween, Competitions and more that have been taken over the school year. All band members should have had an opportunity to view the book at school. If you would like to see the book and pictures, and would like to purchase a copy, please go the following link: Memory Book Link
Entertainment Books: Band Boosters are selling Entertainment books and the cost of the books are $20 each. The books are available from Mr. Roemer at the High School, Mrs. Bielefeld at the Middle School, Mrs. Stapleton at Elda Elementary & Mrs. Morrissey at Morgan Elementary.
Band Savings Cards:
The Band Savings Cards are available for $5.00 each with discounts at many local businesses. Look for these cards at all upcoming band concerts and some RHS basketball games.
The mats are available from Mr. Roemer in the high school band room and the mats sell for $25.00.