Mark your Calendars
Parents/Guardians, You're invited to the Band Camp Meeting and Booster Open House on Monday, July 13 from 5:30-7:30pm.
Mr. Roemer will host the meeting beginning promptly at 6pm in the high school auditorium. Parents will have an opportunity before and after the meeting to visit the Booster Open House where you can take care of:
- Pay Camp Balances (Checks payable to Ross High School Band)
- Turn in your child's "physical" and "prescription / non-prescription meds" paperwork.
- Pick up your family's band directory.
- Order a "Show" T-shirt for family and friends. Your child will be given a shirt at camp - so no need to order one for your band/guard member.
- Become a Band Booster Member (Checks payable to Ross Band Boosters).
- Sign up for various volunteer opportunities:
- Tag Day driver (Date set for Aug. 22nd)
- Split the Pot workers
- Chili Supper workers
- Fudge making (February)
- Chaperone / Pit Crew workers for football games and competitions. (Check the band calendar to choose days that work with your schedule).
- Sign up for Meijer Rewards
- Work the tailgate party (Oct. 23rd.)
Please remember the first day of Pre-Camp begins on July 13th from 9am - Noon.
Band Camp at "Camp America" will run July 20 - 23. All students, with their luggage, should meet at the high school by 9:30am on the 20th. A bus will transport students to camp, parents will bring students home on the 23rd after the band performs their show at about 6pm.