Monday, July 19th in the high school The evening begins at 6:30pm in the lobby outside the auditorium. At this time you can pay camp balances, participation fees, and you can pick up your family's band directory. This is also a great time to become a Band Booster Member. You can sign-up for many volunteer opportunities such as; Tag Day driver, Chaperone for football games and/or competitions, Pit Crew, Chili Supper, Split-the-Pot, Fudge maker, etc. You can help as much or as little as your schedule allows.
The Parent meeting will begin promptly at 7pm in the auditorium. This meeting is designed to flood you with information so you will always know what is going on with your teenager in band. Don't be afraid to ask questions. "Band" can be a wonderful experience for your child as well as yourself.
Band Fees and Expenses:
- Participation Fee- $35.00 (This needs to be a separate check payable to Ross Local Schools)
- Uniform Items-(These items-if ordered-need to have a check payable to Ross High School Band or cash)
- Black Marching Shoes $31.00 (winds and percussion only, not color guard)
- Gloves $3.00 (only for wind players, no percussion or color guard)
- Garment Bag $15.00 (everyone must have one, but you can buy one elsewhere)
- Black Socks (provide your own)-not color guard